Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

This reminds me of when UPS drivers leave packages right outside the garage door exactly in the path of a car’s back tire
I hate it when they do that. But around here, it is always the FedEx driver that does that.

John finally decided to marry his longtime girlfriend.
One evening, after the honeymoon, he was waxing one of his planes for an upcoming fly-in.
His wife was sitting in the hangar watching him. After a long period of silence she finally said,
"Honey, I've just been thinking, now that we are married maybe it's time you quit spending all
your time at the airport and you probably should just consider selling all your planes & motorcyles.
John gets this horrified look on his face.
She says, "Darling, what's wrong?"
He says, "There for a minute you sounded like my ex-wife."
"Ex wife????”, she screams, "YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE MARRIED BEFORE!"
John said: "I wasn't" ...

:) The funny thing is that if you're designing something out of wood, typical concrete, plain old steel, or almost any normal building material, you're LUCKY if the material values stay within 1 significant digit of accuracy. I shouldn't speak much to the mechanical side of things, that's not my strength, but there's a learning curve on the electrical side that if you design to min spec, your electrical thing is going to make smoke the first time you turn it on. 5x factor of safety for lifting stuff? Good idea...

Is that Boeing's engineering department?
No, that would be on a PowerPoint presentation with at least 10 slides, one of which shows the pillars of [insert drivel] on the foundation of unicorn poo.

Back