Watching the Blue Angels is Unhealthy

Velocity173

Touchdown! Greaser!
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Velocity173
Apparently I’ve been exposing my self to a health / environmental hazard for years without knowing it.

I wonder if this idiot has been to a movie theater lately ... the previews for "Oppenheimer" registered 95dB on my phone! (Yes, that's the last time I was in a theater...)

Consider the source and then line your cat's litter box with it. I seem to recall a proposal from some local pol to cancel Fleet Week several years back.

I wonder if this idiot has been to a movie theater lately ... the previews for "Oppenheimer" registered 95dB on my phone! (Yes, that's the last time I was in a theater...)

or if the guy knows anything about playing/performing/rehearsing in orchestras...

Let's also cancel 4th of July and New Year's Eve, those pesky fireworks are way too loud and are the main reason for our declining life expectancy in the U.S. We should also ban new homes, construction noise is terribly loud. What's wrong with living in tents anyways?

Meh, I already have constant ringing in my ears due to the dozens of rock concerts I went to in my younger days. Air shows rule.

Unfortunately neither the Angels or Tbirds are visiting the DC area this year for a show. My kid loved the last one I took him to at Andrews.

Meh, I already have constant ringing in my ears due to the dozens of rock concerts I went to in my younger days. Air shows rule.

Unfortunately neither the Angels or Tbirds are visiting the DC area this year for a show. My kid loved the last one I took him to at Andrews.

See? You should have come to SNF, like I suggested. Tbirds were this year, so it should be the Blues next year.

Another version of the last sentences of this screed.

Thank Dr Breck Lebegue for his service and past Flight Physicals, Say goodbye to him and move on to rational thinking, roaring aircraft and total family fun. Let’s honor his past and define the future without him. Let’s reimagine Seafair without the Seattle Times and those who write such opinion pieces as Dr. Lebegue.

Malcontent peaceniks in Seattle have been bitching about the blues since at least 1988 when I was stationed at Whidbey.

This is how it begins.
They are just looking out for everyone's best interests.
I beg to differ. It’s an opinion piece by someone not in a position of influence.

The “outrage” here reads more like cancel culture. Now, THAT is how it begins.

I did 24 years in the Air Force. I love the “sound of freedom” and don’t agree with the guy’s position but he has as much right to write it as people have to be up in arms on this chat about someone having an opinion they don’t like.

Back