USPS strikes again!

AV8R_87

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
OC
A package going from OH to NY that is taking a trip to AK first. Impressive routing!
USPS AK.jpg
Got better shipping stories? Share them here.

And they were losing money so the cost of a stamp had to go up. Government efficiency!

Our local PO is so short staffed (USPS-provided issue) that instead of an envelope being carried by hand (from the "Local Mail Only" drop box where I deposit it on Friday) - 12' along the wall to the recipient's mailbox on the same Friday - it is all dumped in a cart with mail that is going to the rest of the USA and to lands afar, driven 180miles to an automated sorting station then hopefully my letter comes back the 180mi to my local PO where it is sorted, and placed in the recipient's mailbox days later.

I’d be really impressed if it went through Alabama first…hitting all states alphabetically. ;)

I have an order from Spruce that’s a week late now, coming via USPS Priority Mail. Tracking hasn’t been updated for a week.

They managed to break a base plate on a 1 of 1500 carb for a collector car of mine. Box looked like they used it as a football during break. 2 trips to the PO and filling out paperwork online they are sending the claim up the chain to a supervisor. Working on 4 weeks now. No reply.

I have an order from Spruce that’s a week late now, coming via USPS Priority Mail. Tracking hasn’t been updated for a week.
Email them and tell them to resend via UPS

Email them and tell them to resend via UPS

I’ve been in touch with Spruce and they’re trying to get a trace. If they can’t learn anything by early next week I’ll ask them to resend.

Back