Tesla Pickup Unveil

I’m still curious about the surface temps if these during summer. I keep hearing that it’s not an issue but my DeLorean gets extremely hot sitting in the sun.

Here's a great comparison between the Cybertruck and a basic Ram pickup, towing a basic RV trailer:

Saw one in the parking lot at a Braves game the other night. This one looked longer than the previous ones I have seen. Are there different variants - like an 'XL' version? Looked like it would be a pain to deal with in metro parking lots due to it's size - and I drive a '14 Silverado which roughly has the turning radius of an aircraft carrier.

Saw one in the parking lot at a Braves game the other night. This one looked longer than the previous ones I have seen. Are there different variants - like an 'XL' version? Looked like it would be a pain to deal with in metro parking lots due to it's size - and I drive a '14 Silverado which roughly has the turning radius of an aircraft carrier.
It has 4 wheel steering so that’s not one of its issues.

Only one size.

The four-wheel steer-by-wire system makes it very maneuverable at low speeds.

I saw one live, so to speak, on a recent trip to California. It is ugly.

Sorry, I still think it's ugly. Then again, I don't think any ground vehicle has been beautiful since the 1950s, so what do I know? Now THIS is a beautiful car (although white's not my favorite; I loved the turquoise with white interior).

Attachments

• '57 Tbird.jpg
    '57 Tbird.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 6
Now THIS is a beautiful car (although white's not my favorite; I loved the turquoise with white interior).

Coincidentally, not too long ago we stopped by a classic car showroom near Tampa and this was Karen’s top choice:

53545357163_6a02325242_z.jpg

Sorry, I still think it's ugly. Then again, I don't think any ground vehicle has been beautiful since the 1950s, so what do I know? Now THIS is a beautiful car (although white's not my favorite; I loved the turquoise with white interior).

The problem with cars from the 50s, they are all round and large. Somehow, I do not think I should get a car that resembles me :D

Tim

Back