One reason to love POA ...

Now I want to come up with something exceptionally funny to say, just to see who doesn't notice and like.

And I might be stupid...but my strong suite is that I can be even more annoying that stupid.

interesting post .... there are a number of posters who border on stupid but I still skim through their posts.
I never block stupid posts. I block those who appoint themselves the correctors of stupid posts, and can't do it with some courtesy or humor. There's just so much hostile sarcasm on the Internet that I decided I would enjoy life more if I tuned out the arguers.

“Oh all the world is a little strange, except thee and me, and sometimes, I wonder about thee.”
― Keri Hulme

I never block stupid posts. I block those who appoint themselves the correctors of stupid posts, and can't do it with some courtesy or humor. There's just so much hostile sarcasm on the Internet that I decided I would enjoy life more if I tuned out the arguers.
Sorry, I’ve just said “EVERY control tower is a training tower” so many times, I can’t be nice about it anymore.

Does that include pointing out misspelling?
Now I want to come up with something exceptionally funny to say, just to see who doesn't notice and like.

And I might be stupid...but my strong suite is that I can be even more annoying that stupid.

Everyone eventually says something funny--either intentionally or unintentionally--so I neither ignore nor follow--I simply skip.

Sorry, I’ve just said “EVERY control tower is a training tower” so many times, I can’t be nice about it anymore.

One of the BEST things about PoA is the expertise of the members. Long time CFI's, engineers, A&P's, controllers, etc. Plus just about any type aircraft will have a long time owner who can comment on performance, handling characteristics, tech issues, etc. When those folks speak up in their area, I pay attention.

Does POA have an account feature that reveals those who have you on ignore?

Does POA have an account feature that reveals those who have you on ignore?
Not who others are ignoring, but you can see who you are ignoring. By clicking on your avatar and then “ignoring”.

Wasn’t clear which you meant.

It does not.

Nauga,
who can't look away
Can we get that so we don't bother replying to people who won't see it? :D

I know of at least one who has me on ignore because I wouldn't drink the Cirrus Kool-Aid

Can we get that so we don't bother replying to people who won't see it? :D

I know of at least one who has me on ignore because I wouldn't drink the Cirrus Kool-Aid
That would encourage some people to increase their disparaging remarks.

One of the BEST things about PoA is the expertise of the members. Long time CFI's, engineers, A&P's, controllers, etc. Plus just about any type aircraft will have a long time owner who can comment on performance, handling characteristics, tech issues, etc. When those folks speak up in their area, I pay attention.
The talent pool has a few floaters.

Not who others are ignoring, but you can see who you are ignoring. By clicking on your avatar and then “ignoring”.

Wasn’t clear which you meant.
I was curious as to who might be ignoring me.

I get notifications from ignored users who have quoted me.

Back