heading 078°, you?

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
eman1200 =D=> RDU today, where's you's guys heading to?

eman1200 =D=> RDU today, where's you's guys heading to?

I've headed to my motorcycle which headed me to work (and my desk) thus far. I will later head back to my motorcycle and head home so that tomorrow I can head to the airport and work on the 414.

I've headed to my motorcycle which headed me to work (and my desk) thus far. I will later head back to my motorcycle and head home so that tomorrow I can head to the airport and work on the 414.

that's a lot of head...........................ing places. what kind of bike?

Heading to work, make a brief appearance, and then heading to the HANGAR..

Bicycled to work, will bicycle home. Tomorrow morning, will do several hang glider aerotows. Rest of the weekend undecided, but will probably do a mountain launch or two as well.

Bicycled to work, will bicycle home. Tomorrow morning, will do several hang glider aerotows. Rest of the weekend undecided, but will probably do a mountain launch or two as well.

Bill, I'm very concerned about your lack of fuel consumption.

Roughly 330° (headed to KAPT from KPDK)

Not sure if direct will penetrate KRMG but they've got the TFR there for the airshow. Be on the look out for fast movers.;)

Will be local (KDNN)myself today. Would be a beautiful day if it weren't for the forest fires in the area.

IMG_0249.JPG
We generally seem to agree we're pointing about 240. You'll just have to do the math on the cheapie compass, I'm too lazy to rotate the bezel.

IMG_3292.JPG

Here's a better shot of the hand bearing compass...

I am hopefully heading south around 4 PM to Destin, if my wife decides it's OK to leave a 27 and 21 year old home alone for the weekend, or maybe they will join us! Otherwise, I will be headed home! :rolleyes:

Just left the airport a few minutes ago. Saw a Legend AL3 on floats, which was pretty neat. Headed to lunch shortly.

A rare case of liquid H2O falling from the skies here in SoCal, so I'll have to chair-fly my next adventure.

300°@180nm in El Paso on errands for a few more hrs, halcyonic conditions, light (air) traffic.

I'm cattle on an AA flight from SEA>PHX>PSP for the weekend to see some family.
Then Monday ONT>LAS on WN and finally Wednesday home via LAS>ATL on WN. Its been a long week. I just counted in my head and that is 10 airports from Tuesday to next Wednesday...and no PIC for any of them.

image.jpeg Watched the Tbirds practice from afar and then went to check out the forest fires.

b3e0a149713099fdbcdd5c3c2e9eb774.jpg

I'm cattle on an AA flight from SEA>PHX>PSP for the weekend to see some family.
Then Monday ONT>LAS on WN and finally Wednesday home via LAS>ATL on WN. Its been a long week. I just counted in my head and that is 10 airports from Tuesday to next Wednesday...and no PIC for any of them.

You didn't happen to stop at ORD recently did you? Heard they were having a BBQ for AA customers.

You didn't happen to stop at ORD recently did you? Heard they were having a BBQ for AA customers.

Nope.
I usually fly WN. Hit AA a few times a year when WN flights suck, or going into backwater airports.

Posted from row 10 of a CRJ200. Skywest/AA PHX>PSP. The lady in front of me was like "oh hell no" when we came down the escalator to ground level and saw the plane. Lol.
I thought it was kinda big...

Not sure if direct will penetrate KRMG but they've got the TFR there for the airshow. Be on the look out for fast movers.;)
I was well east of there and on flight following, but yes I did note the TFR!

Oh snap! Way to go Whalers!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 13
At least they can keep an NHL team. Atlanta hasn't done so well.
I was growing up in Minnesota when they sold the North Stars! I think the new team, the wild, have sold out every single home game since their inception. They missed out on ten years of that revenue. The morons.

The thrashers was more of a ownership problem if I remember right. They kept putting a crap product on the ice and the public wasn't having it.
Nhl used to be the greatest sport on earth. They sure have ruined it in the last few years. No hitting, no emotion, no room to play, commercial breaks slowing the momentum etc etc. quite a shame. I went from a die hard fan who watched ten to fifteen games a week to watching zero in three years. Crap product and I wasn't buying it.

The problem with the Thrashers wasn't the fan base. The folks that bought them only had interest in owning the Hawks, but it was a package deal. They ended up selling both teams.

Back