heading 078°, you?

Nope.
I usually fly WN. Hit AA a few times a year when WN flights suck, or going into backwater airports.

Posted from row 10 of a CRJ200. Skywest/AA PHX>PSP. The lady in front of me was like "oh hell no" when we came down the escalator to ground level and saw the plane. Lol.
I thought it was kinda big...

It was a joke,, man..... An AA flight blew a tire and caught fire.

Since Thursday morning:
Heading 111, 120nm, 5500 MSL, land, run some errands
Heading 205, 191nm, 4500 MSL, resist temptation to make slight diversion to fly over ceiling of pipeline protest TFR, land, spend the night, run some errands, visit family
Heading 356, 169nm, 6500 MSL
Heading 327, 15nm, 6500 MSL, see a cloud layer at about 1200 AGL/3500 MSL with tops at about 4500 MSL, wish I had my instrument rating already, turn around
Heading 147, 15nm, in descent, land, spend the night and $55 on taxi fares to get from the out-of-town airport to a hotel and back, drink a couple Heinekens while watching a movie on the iPad, sit at the FBO all morning waiting for ceilings to get above VFR minimums
Heading 327, 60nm, 3500 MSL, land at our home field

And I am posting solely to brag that my wife went with me and managed to be calm enough that she got some knitting done, took a video over the Badlands, and didn't once let her worries about light chop or clouds take total control over her. Her reaction the only previous time she flew with me (one circuit in the pattern on a Sunday followed by a 120nm trip and back the next day) made me wonder if she would ever go again, so I may be standing on the ground but at the moment I'm flying high with pride for her keeping her nerves in check for over 5 hours in the air covering almost 600 nm and an overnight weather diversion with me.

Next up, convincing her that hockey games are enough fun to get in an airplane for. My family has season tickets at UND and the 2-hour flight is better than the 6-hour drive even when the roads aren't a skating rink.

Same here, I'd have to see how things look as we get closer. Depending on how things go, I could meet you there or pick you up on the way.

Flew in. Very easy in and out. Sure beats sitting in traffic.

I was thinking about it but wasn't sure if is be parked amongst the crowd or at the FBO. Didn't want to spend the entire day at my aircraft.

They ask you if you are parking for static display or transient. When I flew in two years ago, they were completely differently areas. This year, if there was any difference at all, it was only by a few rows. But it worked out well as we got right up front viewing only 50 yds. from the plane. My mother-in-law sat underneath our wing and said the view was actually better from there.

Also, I think you get free admission if you put your plane on static display and they tell you buy tickets online ($25) if you park in transient, which we did. In reality, nobody ever asked to see our tickets, so I'm sure you could get away without.

On Friday:
Flew hdg 272 for 176 nm to Springfield, MO.
then
Hdg 158 for 454 nm to Gulfport, MS

Yesterday:
Flew random headings, mostly along the beachs and out to the islands for about 200 nm.

Today:
MS82 - 7M2(fuel) - 3M0(Sunday brunch) - 3DW(drop off Lisa) - KCGI(home). Total = 628 nm.

Back