FAA

Pilot2024

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
AirbusA320
I forgot the date of my prior flight application and put the wrong date I also did not put my flight hours in my medxpress is this an issue?

You have two options. You can create a new account (just have a different email) and redo the application with the right answer -OR- you can provide the missing information to the AME conducting your exam. Either will work.

Actually when the AME downloads the MedXpress the correct "date of prior issue" will auto-populate. And you can vebally just tell him to correct yoru flight hours.

Last edited:
And one day, the software might actually remember all your previous entries, so we won’t have to struggle with it every year (or three)!
Every 6 months. I have to re-enter my previous 3 years of doctor's visits. Fortunately I have the previous one saved for reference to manually re-enter everything, but still, come on, it's 2024.

Last edited:
Can I just put the information in when I apply again in a year
At this point you have made several posts about errors and things you may or may not have disclosed which are required to be disclosed. If this is something important to you, it's bad enough to be asking SGOTI to begin with, but the simple fact that there are a number of them that you are trying to get answers to separately makes it so much worse.

If this is indeed an application which resulted in you receiving a medical certificate based on incorrect information, you need to sit down with a professional to review what you disclosed or didn't disclose.

Last edited:
I told the faa already about my history and they know about it way before my medical application

Can I just put the information in when I apply again in a year
I haven't been following your other threads, so I may be missing some important detail. But every time you fill out medxpress, it's a new application. The system doesn't remember anything except for basics like your name from one application to the next. So yes, you can (and should) put it in the next time you apply, and all future times.

My other threads is just about medxpress errors. I’m just overthinking everything. But I’ve disclosed things to the faa

So you think I’m screwed
I have no clue. Can’t speak for the Doc, but I just think between the multiple threads with varying information, this does not sound like a problem with a good DIY/SGOTI solution. Instead, you need to discuss this with a professional who can review all the data and advise on a path forward.

Back