EZ Flap. 1/10 would not buy.

Pretty sure this thread will be locked. Anyway, not needed on my Glasair because the flap handle is well within reach.

does 1/10 would not buy mean 90% are buying?? no comprende, amigo.

Tag it NSFW and make more things like this.
Chuck-Norris-Approves-Meme-01.jpg

I have a friend who flies a Cessna 170. She's just under 5' I think. She was actually interested in this and since we were at Oshkosh, we talked to the EZ Flap people there. It's a simple, fast, and completely reversable modification. They sold us one under the understanding that if it didn't work for her, they'd take it back. We put it on her plane, and she decided it wasn't much better than what she had before so she returned it. No fuss at all.

I'm no comedy prude but that just lame. Like a bombing stand up comedian at amateur night, I actually felt bad for the dude who did this because clearly he think's he's funny.

FWIW, considering many older plans with hand flaps also have non-retracting shoulder harnesses, there's a legitimate reason to not be able to lean forward to reach the flap handle.

I'm no comedy prude but that just lame. Like a bombing stand up comedian at amateur night, I actually felt bad for the dude who did this because clearly he think's he's funny.

Exactly. Easy to picture him giggling to himself as he uploaded it thinking he's next in line for comedy stardom.

Well, whatever. We were all 13 once.

Back