What would you do if you won $100k?

What would you do if you won $100k?

• Total voters
I didn't fly my plane enough when I owned one, so I probably won't buy another, although changed life circumstances have made it more likely. Regardless, is I won that kind of cash it would go on investments to replace some I had to part with due to changed life circumstances.....

Take the money to upgrade my current airplane,with top shelf avionics

Straight towards the retirement account.

No idea what the rules are, but sitting here thinking about it, if I HAD to spend it on airplanes, id probably try to find a nice citabria/decathlon and some training for same.

Might explore building a box hangar, but I doubt that'd be enough money to get it done.

No strings attached it would be paid down on the operating line. That would almost cover half of the chemical bill.

I don't know why I would treat it any differently than regular earnings and distributions. It would end up in my main investment account.

It's gonna need more zeros to do anything different....prolly buy more MSFT APPL and NVDA. ;)

I would give it to my financial guy and say do something with this.

Give me $100K... first questions, is it tax free, do the revenuers know about it? I would cap off my travel bucket list, that is I would upgrade my travel and lodging - only a few things left, gorillas in Rwanda, New Zealand, Madagascar and the Seychelles.

If I have to spend it on aviation, it's probably a jump to a twin.

Down payment on the nice Cessna 195 I’ve always wanted. Or PT-22. Or buy back my dad’s Cessna 175, restore it and convert to taildragger.

Back