Watching the Blue Angels is Unhealthy

Velocity173

Touchdown! Greaser!
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Velocity173
Apparently I’ve been exposing my self to a health / environmental hazard for years without knowing it.

The article says the author is a former USAF flight surgeon. Anyone familiar with him? He comes across as a whiny punk.

I wonder if this idiot has been to a movie theater lately ... the previews for "Oppenheimer" registered 95dB on my phone! (Yes, that's the last time I was in a theater...)

Consider the source and then line your cat's litter box with it. I seem to recall a proposal from some local pol to cancel Fleet Week several years back.

I wonder if this idiot has been to a movie theater lately ... the previews for "Oppenheimer" registered 95dB on my phone! (Yes, that's the last time I was in a theater...)

or if the guy knows anything about playing/performing/rehearsing in orchestras...

Let's also cancel 4th of July and New Year's Eve, those pesky fireworks are way too loud and are the main reason for our declining life expectancy in the U.S. We should also ban new homes, construction noise is terribly loud. What's wrong with living in tents anyways?

Back