the "not worthy of it's own thread" thread

Fun Fact 1 - I have my phone linked to the audio panel so I can call for clearance at untowered airports.
Fun Fact 2 - I, being the humble and perfect example of an exemplary citizen, am subscribed to the Amber Alert system. It blares out a warning at the highest volume possible.
Fun Fact 3 - When flying an approach and talking to ATC, getting somewhat important information about cleared for approach, other traffic, etc., AND since I'm that low I also get cell coverage,.......

Yeah, just a bit "distracting". Got to remember where that "Mute" button is on the audio panel.
I have also had that experience. No bueno. At first I thought it was the gear horn... Nope 3 green, then the stall horn... No airspeed is good.. Then I thought it was the master caution until I remembered I don't have one of those. Then I was convinced it was the engine coming from together.

I have also had that experience. No bueno. At first I thought it was the gear horn... Nope 3 green, then the stall horn... No airspeed is good.. Then I thought it was the master caution until I remembered I don't have one of those. Then I was convinced it was the engine coming from together.
I guess you could have also thought - “I’ve got missile lock tone”

Back