the "not worthy of it's own thread" thread

@eman1200 I your 19,000th for you.
1718246044166.png

@eman1200 I your 19,000th for you.
View attachment 129979

Holy sh_tballs, I don’t know if that’s something to be proud of or horrified of!

you afraid/proud or other people afraid?

Should I feel dumb? I always thought it was optha mologist but apparently it's opthal mologist. Guess I learn't a new word today.

It’s not just a feeling. :)

54493f6d1fe2f295a289e576b24b95c8.gif

I was browsing airplanes on Trade-A-Plane and I usually take the N number and put it into Flight Aware to see what cruise speed is for that particular plane. Happened to be looking at Comanche 250s today.

Right now HP is advertising laptops: "Gear Up with HP"

Uh, no thank you.

As I dimly recall, Akroyd's line was " ... and some dry WHITE toast".

The "Blues Brothers" is one of the best movies and the best sound tracks ever ... in my opinion.

As I dimly recall, Akroyd's line was " ... and some dry WHITE toast".

The "Blues Brothers" is one of the best movies and the best sound tracks ever ... in my opinion.
Agreed on all counts, but it was the best I could find in the 7.4 seconds I spent looking :biggrin:

Sidebar: 1980 was the year of Blues Brothers, Airplane, and Caddyshack, not to mention The Empire Strikes Back. We used to be a proper country.

Agreed on all counts, but it was the best I could find in the 7.4 seconds I spent looking :biggrin:

Sidebar: 1980 was the year of Blues Brothers, Airplane, and Caddyshack, not to mention The Empire Strikes Back. We used to be a proper country.
Also Final Countdown if I’m not mistaken

Parts of that movie were filmed in my town. When they drove the cop car on the beach...the first cop car pileup my grandpa watched from a baseball field which is now a McDonald'sl. Ill use the 4 fried chickens and a coke line at a hole in the wall....but nobody gets it

I've never understood how a Canadian like Aykroyd could have the quintessential Chicago accent

5f04710551949.image.jpg

Back