the "not worthy of it's own thread" thread

It's a lot faster than a piper cub!

It's probably better than finding out your spouse is an accordionist.

Unrelated, I'm watching a car show, and one mechanic comments "this car is going to have a TON of air conditioning when we're done."

I'm not sure he realizes that's not really that big of a deal.

Let me guess, it rejected your card.
This is normal. I had a new one recently. Went to a pump, decent fuel prices. Little did I know that it had recently been hit by lightning. For some reason, it wouldn't allow a selection on how many gallons or $ to authorize.

So what's it do? It authorizes $100 automatically.

Except I'm filling a plane that's mostly empty with 120 gallons capacity :yikes:

This is normal. I had a new one recently. Went to a pump, decent fuel prices. Little did I know that it had recently been hit by lightning. For some reason, it wouldn't allow a selection on how many gallons or $ to authorize.

So what's it do? It authorizes $100 automatically.

Except I'm filling a plane that's mostly empty with 120 gallons capacity :yikes:

it would be truly nice if that $100 would fill your tanks...

I remember that as well. I think I saw a da display in flagstaff az. or the airport at ‘wall drug’

Did the bombardier get to log PIC when he had control of the plane via the bombsight?

Today I computed my cumulative gas expenditures for earning my 630 hours in the arrow, then I wish I hadn't computed it :)
EDIT: but now that I think about it, the first 56h I got in a rental to get my PPL comes out to about 145 arrow hours... So that makes me feel a bit better.

Today I computed my cumulative gas expenditures for earning my 630 hours in the arrow, then I wish I hadn't computed it :)
EDIT: but now that I think about it, the first 56h I got in a rental to get my PPL comes out to about 145 arrow hours... So that makes me feel a bit better.
As a full time renter - I do not sympathize.

Back