Automatic mouse clicks in Windows

Sac Arrow

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Snorting his way across the USA
I want to be able to have my mouse make automatic clicks at timed intervals. I know it can be done. I Googled, but I suck at scripting and don't want to download some third party software if I don't have to. Anyone have a script to share that can accomplish that? Just a single mouse click, that can run in Task Scheduler. Or a better way to do that, if there is one.

No I don't need to move the mouse, I just want it to click every ten minutes until I don't want it to.

C'mon man - the FIRC isn't *that* bad.

The Mouse Jiggler MJ-3 is programmable, to include mouse clicks. Setup is very easy.

Available at Amazon and other fine retailers.

post #2 beat me to it, but yes, Wells Fargo approves of this thread. :biggrin:

I want to be able to have my mouse make automatic clicks at timed intervals. I know it can be done. I Googled, but I suck at scripting and don't want to download some third party software if I don't have to. Anyone have a script to share that can accomplish that? Just a single mouse click, that can run in Task Scheduler. Or a better way to do that, if there is one.
Why?

Spiral ramp that periodically drops a ball bearing on the mouse button? Geared cam?

Back