Where can I get the little EAA stickers from years past?

I stumbled across some booth at airventure and a guy says "Want a sticker?"
He gives me one of these things I see on a lot of planes and now I want to know if there is a way to go get the ones from prior airventures.

https://s28490.pcdn.co/wp-content/u...rom-oshkosh-2022_tom_wilson59.jpg.optimal.jpg
They give you one when you register for airplane camping. Unless they run out, which is why I'm missing 2021, so if you find a source let me know. I have seen people score them on FB groups.

I am looking online and I see some on ebay but honestly, It looks like I could get some made for cheaper. I was hoping champion might have a site where they sold them all.

Many years ago when I first started attending sun n fun I had a collection going of the little hat pins they sell with the year on it.
Then I went through a slug of a few years when by the time I got to the show they were sold out of the things and I found no way to get them.

That's the problem with a collection like that. It just falls apart. Now I don't even bother looking for the pins anymore. No point.

My first Oshkosh was 1992 (and haven't missed one since). I flew up with Paul Bertorelli in to FLD and drove to the show. As we were walking in from the parking lot the first time we encountered a pair in a jumpsuit with twenty years of Oshkosh patches sewed down the front. Bertorelli said something along the lines of "I just got here and I'm sick of it already."

The first thing I do when registering my campsite is ask for a couple of the Champion stickers. When I drop off my credentials for the refund I ask for a few more. On Sunday or at least by Monday morning I go to the merchandise tent and get this year's patch and the shirts I want as they'll be out of the one's I want later in the week.
I still need to get the picture frame to frame the stickers and patches. I don't know why but I think I have my wristbands and NOTAMs for each year too.
I have an Oshkosh problem.

Back