What do you look like?

<------There I am, at Oshkosh 2010-ish. It's on every one of my posts.

Personally, I like the picture. Kimberly, bless her heart, took one look at me at Reno and exclaimed that she was "Relieved that I wasn't 80 years old, like my PofA picture made me look." WTH? :dunno:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I seriously don't remember saying that. God, sounds like I'm the meanest person on planet earth.

Frankly, I like this one better:

xt6fTN0.jpg

Wait, I think I know you. Are you also a British-born cytobiologist in Miami?

huw.jpg

Nope, just a New York City-born engineer in Cincinnati.

OK so in 42 replies there have been only 7 real photos posted?

A lot less if you do not count profile pics, the one you posted of someone else, the one I posted of a friend not on this board, and the one that is 25 years old (protip - that is not "what you look like". LOL). I think that leaves about three.

A lot less if you do not count profile pics, the one you posted of someone else, the one I posted of a friend not on this board, and the one that is 25 years old (protip - that is not "what you look like". LOL). I think that leaves about three.

Pilots of America annual Fly In "WINGS" in PA:

Now we can say four.

LptJ42h.jpg

...:)

Attachments

• DSC02271.JPG
    DSC02271.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 117
In disguise

Attachments

• IMG_0653.jpg
    IMG_0653.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 30
<- <- <-

woof. where's my cookie? I was a good dog and I want my cookie for being a good dog!

This has been in my profile for quite some time... but it was taken much longer ago that that.

profilepic253_4.gif

<==== That's me
in New Zealand in a Harvard in 2005.
I haven't changed much! (Except I'm no longer flying a Harvard!)

Sorry, but that looks like Kathleen See sitting next to a younger(!) version of Ted DePuis!

I don't know who this DePuis fellow is, but if you're talking about me, there is a resemblance with my younger self. Kathleen's been smart enough to never get in a plane with me, though, so we know it can't be her. ;)

Oh, so now we are posting real pics? OK. The top one is me and the bottom one is my son. Notice the resemblance (how could you miss it)?

s1051527i.jpg

s1051526z.jpg

(Edited) First photo is of me taken September 2008 just outside Dawson City in the Yukon. I believe that is the creek where gold was first discovered that started the Klondike gold rush of the 1890s. Second photo is at the Polychrome Pass, Denali National Park; also September 2008. (I've lost about 12 pounds since then - and more hair.)

They were the result of a six week vacation - road trip from Eugene Oregon to Alaska via the "Alcan" and "Top of the World Highway" in a 1999 Acura Integra. Took a day flight to Barrow just to make sure we got north of the arctic circle. All sorts of side trips. Thence slowly back home from Skagway via an inland passage ferry - stopping for a day or three at spots.

No gold found, but the trip was a treasure.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC04214_qtr.JPG
    DSC04214_qtr.JPG
    318 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC02883.jpg
    DSC02883.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Trying out the attachment feature of the board. Looks like someone got under the house :yes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010017.JPG
    P1010017.JPG
    243.5 KB · Views: 100
A recent picture with my favorite student pilot.

attachment.php

Attachments

• flyinglesson2.jpg
    flyinglesson2.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 128
This is an older picture of me :no: Can you tell I am looking through my pics folders :yes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 49bd.jpeg
    49bd.jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 129
I'm in the front. This was after 0.4 hours dual instruction in a glider in the UK in 2011. That was fun!

Attachments

• DSC05255.JPG
    DSC05255.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 26
My picture is on my pilot's certificate. I'm the one with the mustache. I don't know who the other bald guy is.

Back