Unknown gadget--identify?

Domenick

Pattern Altitude
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Domenick
Anyone know what this is? A friend found it with her deceased husband's pilot gear.
Unknown.jpg

A Google image search yielded this result:

Vintage US Military Pilot's penlight, flashlight No. 6, Type A-6B US, Yates Mfg. Co Chicago 10. Ill.​

I have 2 of those - used to carry them in my flight bag (no, I'm not prior military). The ones I have have a red lens and a white lens.

A Google image search yielded this result:

Vintage US Military Pilot's penlight, flashlight No. 6, Type A-6B US, Yates Mfg. Co Chicago 10. Ill.​

I did a TinEye reverse image search which turned up nothing.
I just did a Google image search and got many hits. Thanks.

I did a TinEye reverse image search which turned up nothing.
I just did a Google image search and got many hits. Thanks.
It's missing this engraving?

All I have is the photo above which was sent to me. The widow has the gadget. I'll get it eventually.

I bought a similar one from Sporty's back in 1977 when I started on my PPL

I had one ,got it when I was aircrew Air Fotce. Lost it years ago.

Anyone know what this is? A friend found it with her deceased husband's pilot gear.
View attachment 129887

That is an early model electro bio-mechanical neural transmitting zero synapse repositioner, commonly referred to as a neuralyzer. It is a top secret device that has the ability to wipe the mind of anybody who sees the flash via isolating and editing certain electronic impulses related to memory. A newer model is pictured below...

1718127958318.png

Last edited:
That is an early model electro bio-mechanical neural transmitting zero synapse repositioner, commonly referred to as a neuralyzer. It is a top secret device that has the ability to wipe the mind of anybody who sees the flash via isolating and editing certain electronic impulses related to memory. A newer model is pictured below...

View attachment 129935
I don't remember seeing one of those.

View attachment 129935
1719080394308.png

Back