Sovereign Citizen nearly causes midair

"traveling, not driving" does that mean when we have self-driving cars, nobody will need a license?

"traveling, not driving" does that mean when we have self-driving cars, nobody will need a license?
Possibly. And the elimination of DUI tickets. Children being taken to school in a car with no adults. Small municipalities will have financial troubles because self-driving cars follow the speed limit and won't fall for the speed trap. Assuming they get it to work!

The guy at one time was an ap/ia as well as a cfii. I find it hard to believe he was this batsh!t crazy the whole time and really think he is in the grips of mental illness. Which to me changes the narrative from being willfully crazy to crazy sad and needing help.

I consider these folks to be victims of whoever conned them into believing this stuff and sold them fake license plates and documents.

I consider these folks to be victims of whoever conned them into believing this stuff and sold them fake license plates and documents.
In my industry we refer to it as the “(insert social media network of choice) school of law.”

Back