Someone **** on the wall today at work.

I have a friend who used to work in a retail clothing shop in a mall. Occasionally someone would take a dump in a changing room and my friend or one of her coworkers would have to clean it up. Some people suck.

A track and field official told me a story last month of a track meet he was working earlier this year. One of the athletes lost it during her race and there was a trail of poo on the track. The meet was delayed for 90 minutes because they had to locate the proper personnel to deal with a potential biohazard.

I know you're on the edge of your seat waiting for the conclusion of this saga. Well, here it is.

As luck would have it, I walked in on the crime today.

To make a long story short. Guy has a medical condition. No malicious intent.

So his bathroom at home looks like this too? I call BS, medical condition or not you don't spray paint the bathroom and just walk out.

So his bathroom at home looks like this too? I call BS, medical condition or not you don't spray paint the bathroom and just walk out.

I caught him. He didn't know that I did. It appears thst he has a condition that prevents him from sitting and has to stand awkwardly and aim. He had covered the floor in ass gaskets in an attempt to prevent it from hitting the bare floor. He had trouble getting it to flush. Was obviously distraught. I knoe him, he's new, he most definitely wasn't doing it deliberately..

It's actually sad, hate I brought it up here. I discreetly went and talked to the director about it.

Last edited:
Does said condition also prevent him from wiping the walls?

I have a friend who used to work in a retail clothing shop in a mall. Occasionally someone would take a dump in a changing room and my friend or one of her coworkers would have to clean it up. Some people suck.

A track and field official told me a story last month of a track meet he was working earlier this year. One of the athletes lost it during her race and there was a trail of poo on the track. The meet was delayed for 90 minutes because they had to locate the proper personnel to deal with a potential biohazard.

Didn't that happen in a major marathon a while back? Even caught it on tape.:lol:

Does said condition also prevent him from wiping the walls?

No, but that's how the smear got there. And it was all piled up Ina clogged toilet. It's not like this corporate restroom has cleaning supplies available to everyone. Apparently he was even trying to clean up with a newspaper and created even more of a mess the last time. Hence it looked like someone ****, smeared the walls with newspaper then crammed it all in the toilet creating a huge mess. Guy has serious issues. I feel for him. He also brings a HUGE piece of luggage to work, Guy that commutes with him said it was some sort of medical equipment.

Back