SI shows in Registry but no update shows on faa

B

Boriah

Good Morning,

I got my application deferred about a month ago and about 10-12 days ago when I look myself up in the airmen registry I can see a medical was issued and even says valid for 12 months etc. but when calling CAMI they say paperwork is still under review with no further update also I have not received a single piece of paperwork from the FAA at all. Anyone has had this happen? Do I have a medical or no is my biggest question and no one seems to be able to answer it.

thanks!

Try callilng the regional flight surgeons office and see if you can speak to the pilot advocate. They may be able to do a deeper dive into the system than the call center.

Concur the RFS office might be best course of action.

The folks answering the phone at OKC are good people and do their best.

But I have found the RFS staff tend to do a bit more for you, including digging in the data system to answer your status questions.

Concur the RFS office might be best course of action.

The folks answering the phone at OKC are good people and do their best.

But I have found the RFS staff tend to do a bit more for you, including digging in the data system to answer your status questions.

Thank you so much to you and flyingron for the suggestion!!! The lady at the RFS was able to dig and quickly replied saying my SI has been approved and just needs issued now. So it should be on the mail in 3-4 weeks according to her.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back