New Dual GI 275 Bundles -Promo

This is finally clicking for me - and I wonder if this is also a fine first step for those who want to eventually get a 3X, as the dual 275s will serve as the required AHRS back up. I wonder if the work to put in the 275s can also be used/save a few steps in installing a 3X??
so i had this same question and eventually went with 2xG5.

from my research the g5's and g3x system were designed to work together and pretty much use the same components and communication network. essentially, if you you took out one of your g5's and plugged the connector into the g3x, you'd have most of a working system.

also, works for the gfc500, basically plugs into the other end of the canbus

so i had this same question and eventually went with 2xG5.

from my research the g5's and g3x system were designed to work together and pretty much use the same components and communication network. essentially, if you you took out one of your g5's and plugged the connector into the g3x, you'd have most of a working system.

also, works for the gfc500, basically plugs into the other end of the canbus
Exactly. The 275 is fantastic but apparently doesn’t integrate the same as the g5 with the g3. My new panel went G3X and G5 for this reason

What does this setup give me that a pair if G5’s doesn’t for less? Curious as I will be in the market for an upgrade soon.
I’ve got 2 G5s, (ASI, HSI) not sure what a 275 will do for me other than replace the broken CDI since I don’t have a autopilot.

I’ve got 2 G5s, (ASI, HSI) not sure what a 275 will do for me other than replace the broken CDI since I don’t have a autopilot.
Buys you synthetic vision and yet another a moving map with traffic and weather. Depending on configuration, can also remote control a compatible transponder and provide a wireless data link.

Back