My first 6 hours continuous flight - need advice

I have Aeropilot Legend 600

Sure will share once I am back
Is it just me, or does that look a lot like the Cessna 162 Skycatcher? Did they sell off the rights to build it to another company? I mean, it looks really similar, with a few small modifications.

8 - 10k is the sweet spot for my mooney. It doesn't bother me one bit to use pulse ox and maybe take a hit of ox every now and again.

I would expect the thermals to rise much higher over the Saudi desert where there is little humidity to condense and stop the rise.

I found that true over our southwestern desert.

My normal cruise when there were no wind or clouds to influence my choice was always 7 to 10 thousand feet. Generally more pleasant up there, and a maximum amount of time to troubleshoot a problem, or find a good place to land. Maximum range for the radio calls too. I live at sea level, but am active, and never had any oxygen problems.

I plotted your route and the highest point is about a one third the way from OETH to OEYN at only 4800 MSL.
Why the need to fly at 9500 MSL. How about 6500 or 7500 and no O2?
Shouldn't you select altitude based on wind?

9500 feet? I’d use the oxygen, no prizes are given for flying high with no oxygen, but the risks are real. Yesterday’s saturation levels are no guarantee you will have the same numbers today.

Back