I have a Spock Spork. Fear me.

Mike is this a picture of your bathroom??

wtf-pics-spoon-toilet.jpg

;)

Looks like either Harpo Marx used the facilities or somebody got too much iron their diet.

I saw the movie in IMAX last night.

Not only no spork, they don't even eat. There is a product placement for Budweiser and Nokia. :dunno:

The movie is good. I'd put in the top 5 (don't ask me to rank 'em now).

There's something about IMAX - maybe fast action in CGI in general that makes it unsettling. You have this feeling you're only seeing a fraction, an abridgment, of what's going on. Maybe I need to wear my glasses. :redface:

I saw the movie in IMAX last night.

Not only no spork, they don't even eat. There is a product placement for Budweiser and Nokia. :dunno:

The movie is good. I'd put in the top 5 (don't ask me to rank 'em now).

There's something about IMAX - maybe fast action in CGI in general that makes it unsettling. You have this feeling you're only seeing a fraction, an abridgment, of what's going on. Maybe I need to wear my glasses. :redface:
Saw it opening weekend, but not in IMAX. Liked it!

I just found out that this thread is the number two google result for "spock spork".

I just had to make a piece of Facebook flair for my kids that had Mike's Spock Spork on it, because they thought the Spock Spork story was so funny.

If you click in the pic now, it goes to the non-limited edition for $22.99.

I hope the true Spock Spork aficionados notice that the labeling is different in more than just the number. Those are labeled "STARFLEET ACADEMY," not "MESS HALL," 'cause ya know, the unwashed wouldn't appreciate any wisp of subtlety, ...like "Mess Hall." It might as well be labeled "Star Trek Spock Spork."

Last edited:
If you click in the pic now, it goes to the non-limited edition for $22.99.

I hope the true Spock Spork aficionados notice that the labeling is different in more than just the number. Those are labeled "STARFLEET ACADEMY," not "MESS HALL," 'cause ya know, the unwashed wouldn't appreciate any wisp of subtlety, ...like "Mess Hall." It might as well be labeled "Star Trek Spock Spork."

The question is though, have you eaten Ramen...errrr....Vulcan Noodles with your Spock Spork yet?

Somebody revealed the secret Spork world domination plan!

Conspiracy-2.jpg

Somebody revealed the secret Spork world domination plan!

Conspiracy-2.jpg

I thought everyone knew that the prime purpose of a spork was to bounce mind control rays off of. The tines create an attenuation pattern that penetrates foil hats.

bbfa_star_trek_starfleet_academy_spork_inhand.jpg

I used one of mine for the first time today.

For lunch I had a cup-o-ramen and the spork was the perfect tool for the job. I really don't know how I lived without this item! Now all I need to wait for is for the Apple iSpork! Then my life will be complete.

Back