Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

masloki

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Nunya
See other threads if you aren’t acquainted with the land of Gaston’s White River Resort. There will be planes, pilots, food, beer, and more. Plus it’s a pretty cool place overall for autumn.

Who’s in?
I’m not tagging anyone except @everyone. Oh, and @eman1200 , since he’ll be out of town.

Pick a weekend

Still on my list of fly-ins that I want to go to, however, this year it’s definitely not going to happen. We are bringing on a new airplane at work, so between the delivery itself, and guys in training, there’s just no way.

There’s always next year! :)

even though I'll be out of town, I voted. the third of the three suggested weekends I'm on call for work.

Still on my list of fly-ins that I want to go to, however, this year it’s definitely not going to happen. We are bringing on a new airplane at work, so between the delivery itself, and guys in training, there’s just no way.

There’s always next year! :)

perfect time to bring @kaiser and I in!

YESSS!!!

Will the resort give us a room block?

Last time it felt a little rushed doing Fri - Sun, yes I know people might have other commitments, but for those who don’t, should we arrive on Thurs and leave on Sunday? (or feel free to suggest dates and we will follow)

So far it’s M&M and the pups, and our two friends might join as well again (from the Rough River fly-in). We all had a great time!!

We are available all 3 dates but if we have to pick we will go with Sept 20-22, I have some tentative stuff on the other 2 but Gaston’s will take priority. Our friends requested Sept 20-22 as well.

Believe me, if that was an option it's going to happen.

You all are welcome to charter it! If you do, I'll captain FO it. 2 hr min daily btw.
How much is the hourly charter and can you choose any location? And not have to worry about the FBO fees? Yes you need to captain it so I can log some time in it.

How much is the hourly charter and can you choose any location? And not have to worry about the FBO fees? Yes you need to captain it so I can log some time in it.
We can take it into quite short strips. Boss doesn't like it on gravel however. If you charter it, then it's a 135 trip - which means you can't ride up front :( and I can't be PIC (yet) :( I think market rate for PC12s are 2-2.5k/hr. I wonder what Part we operate under if I charter it.. if 91 then I have to pay my pro-rata share. I'd probably save money going 7.5h in the J3 than 1.5h in the PC12.

I'm on call the 20th, so the last two weekends have our vote.

Argh! We will still be on Big West 2.0, taking the little lady on a 32day motorcycle tour of the west.
Last I checked Arkansas is west of Tennessee. Make it a stop on the way out, or stop on the way back. It's like I have to figure everything out for y'all. :D

20th is the Lakewood Lodge weekend.
4th is the Ranger Texas weekend.

Never heard of either of them.
Ranger is pretty popular. I have never been but I'm thinking about going this year but Gaston's is the higher priority for me if the week is overlap

Ranger is pretty popular. I have never been but I'm thinking about going this year but Gaston's is the higher priority for me if the week is overlap
I missed ranger last year, so I'll be going this year.

Lakewood Lodge is a really cool place. I'll be posting a video about it soon.

How about naked women and free puppies? Gonna have to up your game to compete with the other fly-ins.
Gaston’s has something even better. Fishing! Free boats! Motor may cost extra.

Maybe, maybe not.

Nauga,
and a calendar written on water

I am afraid I have made my last Gaston's run. It is a long run form Or. and I doubt i will be there.

I am afraid I have made my last Gaston's run. It is a long run form Or. and I doubt i will be there.
Someone needs to fly commercial out to Oregon, fly with Bob to Gaston's and back and then commercial home!

my son has retired from the Nuclear power plant in AZ. Maybe he would fly back with me. I could probably talk my good friend Carol into flying back with me. I don't know.Carol and Bob at Gastons White River Resort.jpgCarol and I at Gastons.

Laura and I are in!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I set the poll to close in 2 days. Let’s check in then.

Back