Did Dan Gryder retire from YouTube?

JoeInCT

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Joseph Szarmach Jr.
Am I missing something? He used to post his show on Sunday nights on YouTube. Haven' seen any on my feed lately and I could find anything when I searched.

Am I missing something? He used to post his show on Sunday nights on YouTube. Haven' seen any on my feed lately and I could find anything when I searched.
He was in a plane crash that banged him up pretty good. He could still be recovering.

Type in "Dan Gryder" in the YT search box and there's his channel. Remember that he claims that he takes down his Sunday videos within a week so there's no surprise that there's no history on those. His current Sunday video is pending. Looks to focus on the Jim Croce accident.

He is actively seeking donations for his crucial work and has a non-profit or something else set up to receive donations.

Type in "Dan Gryder" in the YT search box and there's his channel. Remember that he claims that he takes down his Sunday videos within a week so there's no surprise that there's no history on those. His current Sunday video is pending. Looks to focus on the Jim Croce accident.
Not his normal style of jumping the gun? Maybe he hit his head so hard he thinks it's 1973. Maybe for once he can get the facts straight!

Ooooops. Yeah. I see he just released his Sunday video. You're right AuqaLand. He does take them down which is why his YouTube looks pretty sparse. Why would he do that? Strange.

He does take them down which is why his YouTube looks pretty sparse. Why would he do that? Strange.

So that when the actual facts make their way to the surface, his first-hour hot take (and all the associated comments) is no longer around for people to see the gaping holes in it.

Back