Crack dealer handing out samples

gkainz

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Kainz
Well ok, not a drug dealer, but a friend has an RV7 that I got to fly today. I am in lust.
150 knots at 8gph. Light, sensitive controls, think about the direction you want to go and it goes.
4uvajaru.jpg

I know what you mean. I bought a 1/6th share in this little beauty...

G3X with PFD/MFD, GTN650, TruTrak A/P, IO-360 (200HP), etc...:D (RV Grin)

Attachments

• N706CB.JPG
    N706CB.JPG
    290.4 KB · Views: 47
Great flying machines, indeed. I've flown the -4, -6, -6A, -7A and -9A. All were terrific.

I'd love to find a 'crack dealer' out here in North Carolina. I've always loved RVs. I actually searched for a couple hours online the other day to try to find a way to meet a friendly RV pilot in the area. Searched EAA local chapters, VAF, etc. Really I'd be happy just to check one out and sit in it, no flight necessary. Anyone know how I could get in touch with an RV owner around here, I'd be willing to trade a friendly viewing of an RV for a tour of an AH-64D Apache.

I'd love to find a 'crack dealer' out here in North Carolina. I've always loved RVs. I actually searched for a couple hours online the other day to try to find a way to meet a friendly RV pilot in the area. Searched EAA local chapters, VAF, etc. Really I'd be happy just to check one out and sit in it, no flight necessary. Anyone know how I could get in touch with an RV owner around here, I'd be willing to trade a friendly viewing of an RV for a tour of an AH-64D Apache.

Have you posted a request on VAF?

Not yet, I wasn't sure of the etiquette on the matter. I'll register over there and get something posted.

Ah, the "widebody RV4". :D Nice.
It's usually not to hard to bum a RV ride... the dealers are delirious, because they are constantly getting high on their own supply. :D

Not yet, I wasn't sure of the etiquette on the matter. I'll register over there and get something posted.

Post it just wanting to look first. Let the owner meet you then decide to take you up.

Good luck. It will be the most expensive test flight of your life. ;)

He gives the kids free samples,
Because he knows full well,
that today's young innocent faces,
will be tomorrow's clientele.

Back