$100K? This Giveaway Shows How Out-of-Touch They Are With GA

Indignation has become my primary red flag for people to stay away from IRL.
Yep. A surprising number of people, lots of them fairly intelligent, actively go looking for reasons to lose their minds about a perceived, if not intended, slight.

Yep. A surprising number of people, lots of them fairly intelligent, actively go looking for reasons to lose their minds about a perceived, if not intended, slight.

I think my favorite are the people who get indignant at the senior citizen at the Walmart exit checking receipts.

I just popped into this thread to see if the OP was talking about the state, or the song about the state. Ray Charles may not have written it, but he pretty much owned it.

What's the Monty Python thing about people being sick and tired of people being sick and tired of something?

I just popped into this thread to see if the OP was talking about the state, or the song about the state. Ray Charles may not have written it, but he pretty much owned it.

What's the Monty Python thing about people being sick and tired of people being sick and tired of something?

The sweepstakes is for a $100k credit to be used exclusively on aircraftforsale dot com...
I wonder how that's supposed to work. Will the lucky winner have unlimited time to sit on their credit until they find an aircraft they like? Is the tax of the winnings only assessed after the winner goes through with a purchase and closes the deal? Is the tax owed up front, even though no actual cash has hit the winner's account?

I'm interested for sure, but it's kind of a weird way to run a sweepstakes. I'd probably opt for the $50k cash prize and use it as the deposit on a Rans S-21 kit or something.

Back