Why does the 100LL price not drop with MOGAS?

Hey Tim, coming from you it must be true, takes one to know one.

Wow, I hadn't heard that since about 6th grade. Thanks for refreshing my memory on what it's like to be a tween.

No, because I don't come here to discuss politics. That's why I'm not a spin zone participant.

When it comes to energy, I'll listen to Clark, thanks. When it come to engines, I'll listen to Ted. Regs, Ron. General entertainment, 6PC!

No, because I don't come here to discuss politics. That's why I'm not a spin zone participant.

When it comes to energy, I'll listen to Clark, thanks. When it come to engines, I'll listen to Ted. Regs, Ron. General entertainment, 6PC!

If you don't think politics influences energy prices then you have your head buried in the sand, I gave you prime example of a political energy policy, actually working as designed by spiking prices, causing an uproar in the population that voted the governor in.

As for your problem with my post you could have just as easily scrolled over it as I do to most of your posts, rather than calling me a dick.

Not that it bothers me, I actually get a kick out of you calling me dick then saying I act like a 6th grader. Have a nice day.

Back