Where can I get an AoA indicator for my cirrus?

I have an Angle Of Attack gauge that I've been using since I was 15.
It's based on the premise that flight is digital. You know, 1s and 0s
It's either flying (1) or it's not flying (0).
Almost all the time you want a 1 (flying) state.
Look out the windscreen. If the propeller is spinning and the plane isn't flying, you have too much AoA.
With practice it works without the propeller spinning, and with lots of practice it even works with gliders.

whatever you do, never trust a person who enjoys Turkey Spam.

I thought it already had one, I think they call it a stall warning.

Wow, what fortuitous time, I just took a poll on AOA right here POA, suggest you look him up, I think you'll find him, but he seems a little shy.

Wow, what fortuitous time, I just took a poll on AOA right here POA, suggest you look him up, I think you'll find him, but he seems a little shy.

I would put him on ignore if I didn't enjoy all the great 'discussions' he's generating.

I wonder if the AoA would work on a hydrogen powered airplane?

I wonder the nature of the issue that a dermatologist would recommend gloves, but not anything for his arms or face. Isn't a pilot more likely for cancerous places, from the constant exposure to the sun, developing on their face?

I wonder the nature of the issue that a dermatologist would recommend gloves, but not anything for his arms or face. Isn't a pilot more likely for cancerous places, from the constant exposure to the sun, developing on their face?

Normally yes, but not when suffering from rectal-cranial inversion...

That guy has taken more direct hits than Ronda Rousey, but still seems to be in the fight...

Back