Welcome to Spring, y'all!

I have my flight lessons at 8 in the morning which is the perfect time to catch the calm and cool of the day. Its so nice not to have to wear a jacket or at least not a heavy one.

I have my flight lessons at 8 in the morning which is the perfect time to catch the calm and cool of the day. Its so nice not to have to wear a jacket or at least not a heavy one.
On the days when I still have to keep the vents open and we're up at 6,000 or higher, I know summer is far too close!

The days of 90 degree weather and eights on pylons are just around the corner!

A not-so-atypical cold, gloomy first day of Spring here in my neck of the woods... even got a little flurry of snow this morning.

Ahhhh, Spring! Brisk mornings, warm afternoons, blue skies, green grass and flowers. Such a lovely time of year.

When does Spring start? I can't wait. I got to wake up to this, today. :yikes:

Barb :D

Attachments

• Spring 2009.jpg
    Spring 2009.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 13
A not-so-atypical cold, gloomy first day of Spring here in my neck of the woods... even got a little flurry of snow this morning.

We got a bit of sleet overnight, but it's 60 degrees out now. In a few more weeks, things will turn green again. :)

I don't think we had a winter this year, at least not yet...

We did too have winter...it was one day back in December. I had to shovel the drive. Maybe you were gone somewhere...

Well the WX was so nice I ended up pulling the motorcycle out of storage. We're bound to have a snow storm sometime next week now :)

That's cause you sent it to us. People who've lived here for 40 years have only seen one winter worse in terms of snow fall. You're welcome to take it back next winter.

Back