We have an airplane

Swapping out the 430A 327 transponder and audio panel. Putting in Avidyne IFD540, IFD440, AXP 322 and MLB 100 which will give us full ADSB compliance and AMX 240 audio panel.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Start a new thread! ;)

I was thinking about that, but we have some folks that were concerned about counting threads so they could complain. Decided not to give them something else to complain about besides life, liberty, autopilots, phone calls, changing their handle, and the pursuit of happiness. :D

Jordan you need to check out the u tube videos
I recently flew an Avidyne Cirrus that had the 430 stack. I'm a little partial to the Perspective avionics but they are both pretty cool. I've noticed The instruments take a little longer to align and boot up but other than that it is a great system.

It looks like I will be in Springfield Illinois in January for business.

I'm sure I'll be here. Let me know when your coming. Well make sure you get to try a horseshoe for dinner.

Local meal. 2 pieces of Texas toast topped with choice of meat usually hamburgers (2) double order of fries on top covered in cheese sauce. Pretty healthy meal

Local meal. 2 pieces of Texas toast topped with choice of meat usually hamburgers (2) double order of fries on top covered in cheese sauce. Pretty healthy meal

You want me to flunk my next medical? Lol

No wonder Dr. Bruce lives in Illinois. None of you guys would ever pass a medical eating that stuff.... geez.:eek:

Back