WANTED - Plane to Lease

Bob Kutzler

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
flyingbk
The LEHIGH VALLEY FLYING CLUB, based at Lehigh Valley International (ABE) WANTS TO LEASE YOUR PLANE. Is your airplane becoming a "Ramp Queen," seldom being flown and costing you more money each month? Even with the rising costs, you can't bear to sell it. Leasing it to us might be a solution to your dilemma. The LVFC was founded in 1956 and is a solid well established flying club seeking to add to its fleet by leasing an airplane. Looking for a Cessna 182 or a Piper Dakota, but any and all fixed gear aircraft will be considered. Your plane will be hangared and will be excellently maintained. Lease terms are flexible. We pay you to fly your plane and you fly it whenever you are able.
If you have experience in leasing airplanes or have leased an airplane, your input would be greatly appreciated. Contact Bob Kutzler at 1-908-319-7505, or Bob Brown at 1-610-390-8607. • VISIT OUR WEBSITE at 'lvfc.org'.
Thanks for looking:)

The LEHIGH VALLEY FLYING CLUB, based at Lehigh Valley International (ABE) WANTS TO LEASE YOUR PLANE. Is your airplane becoming a "Ramp Queen," seldom being flown and costing you more money each month? Even with the rising costs, you can't bear to sell it. Leasing it to us might be a solution to your dilemma. The LVFC was founded in 1956 and is a solid well established flying club seeking to add to its fleet by leasing an airplane. Looking for a Cessna 182 or a Piper Dakota, but any and all fixed gear aircraft will be considered. Your plane will be hangared and will be excellently maintained. Lease terms are flexible. We pay you to fly your plane and you fly it whenever you are able.
If you have experience in leasing airplanes or have leased an airplane, your input would be greatly appreciated. Contact Bob Kutzler at 1-908-319-7505, or Bob Brown at 1-610-390-8607. • VISIT OUR WEBSITE at 'lvfc.org'.
Thanks for looking:)

We've been talking about this for our club as well. We haven't narrowed it down to specific aircraft yet, but we're looking at anything from LSA's to high-performance and complex. I'd be interested what you find, and what's out there.

Of course, I doubt most of the ramp queen candidates are going to be milling around aviation forums. :dunno:

Good luck!

We've been talking about this for our club as well. We haven't narrowed it down to specific aircraft yet, but we're looking at anything from LSA's to high-performance and complex. I'd be interested what you find, and what's out there.

Of course, I doubt most of the ramp queen candidates are going to be milling around aviation forums. :dunno:

Good luck!

It is new territory for us as well. But we are trying to restrict our initial venture to a fixed gear. But obviously nothing is written in stone. Stir the waters and see what comes to the surface. PM me and we can talk more off site. Thanks

Good luck to you Bob. I know your club and its quite a good value. If I live up in the Allentown area I'd be in that club in a second. I've tried the lease route for a club before and selling the concept is vey difficult although one POA poster had some good sucess in Texas with this concept.

Back