Video: Flying Is...

RanchPilot

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
RanchPilot
New to this forum, although I may know some of you from other boards. Looking forward to meeting everyone here.

Thought I'd introduce myself with a video of some pretty flying memories from the past two years. Hope you enjoy.

https://vimeo.com/99399412

RanchPilot,

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for posting that awesome video! Very gorgeous scenery and real aircraft! LOL

David

Nice video! it's nice not to see any concrete for a change.

PA-12 Super Cruiser. The lead planes in the trail videos are a couple different Rans S-7s.

Welcome to the forum ,nice video.

I have an original Drift and a GoPro Hero 3. I like (and dislike) them both for different reasons. I think the Drift picks up color better and is easier to use. I also like the rotating lens, which makes it easier to mount. For these reasons, it is my preferred camera. I think the GoPro shoots slightly sharper images, if you can get the mount right, but it doesn't film color as well in flat light under cloudy skies and I'm not a fan of the GoPro mounting systems.

For every few minutes of decent film from either camera, it seems like I have hours of jello video, camera aligned wrong, didn't turn on, ran out of battery, upside down, bug on the lens stuff!:mad2:

Thanks for sharing that. I know how much work it took to make such a beautifully edited video.

Back