Type-One Diabetes.

calberto

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Calberto
I'm in a fraternity at school (Delta Tau Delta).

We help raise money and awareness for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Basically, JDRF's mission is to find treatments and a cure for type-one diabetes.

Our chapter started a blog to help raise awareness for this disease, and to show what those who have it, face for the rest of their life. Be warned, there is a link leading to our online fundraising platform at the bottom of each post.

You can find the blog here if you want to learn more: http://deltataudeltajdrf.com/dylan-and-diabetes/?subscribe=success#blog_subscription-4

Feel free to read, share with others, and enjoy, but do not feel inclined or pressured to donate.

Iota Delta. (Quincy University). Are you a Delt?

Flown into Quincy more than once. Nice little airport.

Flown into Quincy more than once. Nice little airport.
It's a good place for students to learn. Not too busy, but not too far from busy controlled airports either.

Zeta Delta Chapter, Southwest Texas State University (Now Texas State University).

I still get the Rainbow, but I am not active.

I am glad that being a Delt is not just about drinking anymore. I pledged in 1990. I still remember my pledge brothers and actives. Fun memories.

Zeta Delta Chapter, Southwest Texas State University (Now Texas State University).

I still get the Rainbow, but I am not active.

I am glad that being a Delt is not just about drinking anymore. I pledged in 1990. I still remember my pledge brothers and actives. Fun memories.
Some chapters are better than others. I've got to meet a lot of great Delts around the country. Have you been to Karnea at all?

Back