Take the survey

I guess they only want to survey people they send a card to.
Does that make a valid survey?

I entered a local N number I fly and got this.
  • Contact the person(s) responsible for this survey and request a valid PIN number.

Sorry guys I thought it would work for every one on any N number

worked for me

I got the postcard earlier this week. It was fun answering all those equipment and icing questions about my glider :D

It was fun answering all those equipment and icing questions about my glider :D
I had fun answering the avionics questions about my SLSA. Wonder if they correlate to the point that someone will notice that some SLSAs are loaded...

Won't let me take it. :(

I guess they only want to survey people they send a card to.
Does that make a valid survey?
I'd think that limiting it to the postcard recipients is likely to be a better random selection, with less bias, and less chance for "rigging", than opening it up to everybody who hears about it on the internet.
-harry

It should ask for your N number and a private pin they print on the postcard..I guess that'd make way too much sense though for the government.

My postcard doesn't have a PIN.
You don't need a PIN which I think is what Jesse is getting at. Anyone can answer, even if they are not the rightful owner. I just entered the aircraft which I fly most of the time and started answering. Then I stopped because I wasn't sure of an answer and figured the person who really got the postcard would start getting suspicious.

You don't need a PIN which I think is what Jesse is getting at. Anyone can answer, even if they are not the rightful owner. I just entered the aircraft which I fly most of the time and started answering. Then I stopped because I wasn't sure of an answer and figured the person who really got the postcard would start getting suspicious.

Did you notice that the web site was tracking how much of the survey was completed? because when the site is opened by the owner it will start them on where you left off.

I know because I closed the site and reopened it and it remembered where I was and started from there.

Did you notice that the web site was tracking how much of the survey was completed? because when the site is opened by the owner it will start them on where you left off.

I know because I closed the site and reopened it and it remembered where I was and started from there.
I noticed that but there is nothing I can do about it now. Besides, I doubt the real "owner" will fill it out because it is a bank.

Back