T67 Breakfast @ Beacon tomorrow 1/26

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
For locals that aren't on the DFW forum.

Some of us are meeting at beacon cafe at 8:30 tomorrow morning.
They have a good breakfast setup.

For locals that aren't on the DFW forum.

Some of us are meeting at beacon cafe at 8:30 tomorrow morning.
They have a damn good breakfast setup.
Fixed that for you...

See you there!

I'll miss you guys I am headed to Portland. I am at the Beacon three times a week though. Enjoy.

do they have oatmeal?

They do serve Oatmeal,,, But....

You need to show a current AARP membership card and three forms of photo ID that show you are over 70 years old...

NO EXCEPTIONS.......:yes:...........:D

No but they have this:
It was a great breakfast. If ever in the area, this place is awesome.

999933982569.jpg

Man, I just took the family out there last weekend. I need to spend more time on here because I would have loved to have actually met some of you guys.

So, what's the protocol on knowing you are a PoA'er at those meet ups? Special hats? Red roses on your lapel? Would hate to have them kick me out when patrons started to complain about the guy harassing them about PoA ... again ...

If you are local, go to dfwpilots.com and create an account.
It is much quieter over there but I have met a lot of locals there and really really good group of people. Create an account and introduce yourself.

Today we met a new friend working on his IR. He came with a friend from the forum and is signing up.

It is quiet but everyone there is super cool, and plugged into different local flying scenes so to speak.

I can't say enough good things about the people I have met on there.

Today we had My family, RVTim (from POA), Flyin Gator, Tango Whiskey (From POA) and Aggie Mike is another great resource on the local board. The wives come out so if you have a wife like mine that can only tolerate just so much plane talk, there are friends that discuss well... whatever they talked about.

I am rambling.

Good people in this town and that forum is a good way to connect.

If you are local, go to dfwpilots.com and create an account.
It is much quieter over there but I have met a lot of locals there and really really good group of people. Create an account and introduce yourself.

Today we met a new friend working on his IR. He came with a friend from the forum and is signing up.

It is quiet but everyone there is super cool, and plugged into different local flying scenes so to speak.

I can't say enough good things about the people I have met on there.

Today we had My family, RVTim (from POA), Flyin Gator, Tango Whiskey (From POA) and Aggie Mike is another great resource on the local board. The wives come out so if you have a wife like mine that can only tolerate just so much plane talk, there are friends that discuss well... whatever they talked about.

I am rambling.

Good people in this town and that forum is a good way to connect.

Thanks, I've been on there before, but not active. I'll have to take a look.

I couldn't agree more about there being great people in this town. I tend to be particularly snobbish about Fort Worth, but the Metroplex is awesome.

Back