Starting my journey!

Wrench978

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Wrench978
Hello everyone! My name is nate. I've been lurking here for a week or 2, and decided to introduce myself. I have no family history in aviation, and I actually haven't even been in anything but a commercial passenger jet, but I just signed up for the gold seal ground school and I have been studying my butt off! I'm in the process of paying of my remaining student loans and then I will be able to start the actual flight lessons.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi

Welcome, plenty of info ,both good and bad. Your going to enjoy the journey.

Welcome aboard. Just got my PPL earlier this year. Enjoy the ride.

I suggest doing a couple of demo flights from different schools if you can. This will help you get an idea of at least two different CFIs to help you figure out if one school / CFI works better for you than another.

Welcome Nate. I hope you come to appreciate the joy of flying as much as I (and others here) do.

Hello everyone! My name is nate. I've been lurking here for a week or 2, and decided to introduce myself. I have no family history in aviation, and I actually haven't even been in anything but a commercial passenger jet, but I just signed up for the gold seal ground school and I have been studying my butt off! I'm in the process of paying of my remaining student loans and then I will be able to start the actual flight lessons.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi

Welcome Nate. Now there's two of us.

(I'm also Nate.)

Thanks everyone! I definitely plan on testing the waters before jumping in. I have it on good authority that I will be getting an intro flight for Christmas, and then I will try another couple places. Just gotta be patient until then!

Welcome to the boards and best of luck!

Got my PPL earlier this year and it was worth every penny, not that I'm going to add it up to figure out how much I spent, I'm better off not knowing (because then my wife doesn't know).

Thanks everyone! I definitely plan on testing the waters before jumping in. I have it on good authority that I will be getting an intro flight for Christmas, and then I will try another couple places. Just gotta be patient until then!

Get some good reading material to keep your head into flying in the interim.

Welcome and good luck! Lots of great destinations in and around MA when you are on your way.

Stick and Rudder. Pilots handbook of aeronautical knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back