South Carolina Breakfast Club 8/18 @ Triple Tree SC00 NO excuses attendance mandatory if you live in the United States not just for Southeast peeps

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
roll call will be taken and harsh penalties handed out for no-shows everyone is invited even salty JK he's out of town that day but maybe midlifeflyer will break his 10-year hiatus from being social and join us but probably not and maybe we'll see more midwest defectors show up and also will theisen step up his excuse game or will he be able to borrow a plane this time who knows but he'll probably ask someone for a ride and in case you need any motivation to fly in to triple tree with it's 7000 feet of grass runway that even high wing flyers could probably land on here's some grass to look at* *not actual triple tree grass please consult with your CFI to see if landing on grass is right for you

1722263763504.png

SC00 for general info and the procedure to fly in (basically VPWLW -> VPENO -> SC00)

and here is what a breakfast looks like* *not actual triple tree breakfast you should definitely lower your expectations if you think this is what you're going to get but it is a fun time

1722263945702.png

also they do a 50/50 raffle so here's an image of money* *not actual triple tree raffle money that money usually doesn't have the zeros after the ones

1722264127340.png

so, who's in?

@RDUPilot
@RyanB
@Dave Theisen
@N659HB
@flyingron
@Velocity173
@bflynn
@falconkidding
@Bill Watson
@dell30rb
@Kelvin
@midlifeflyer
@bluerooster
@Lance F
@FORANE
@Bill
@Morgan3820
@Salty
@Fearless Tower
@Flocker
@FastEddieB
@kyleb
@Matthew K
@Cluemeister
@write-stuff
@BrianNC
@tree96
@Hang 4
@Tarheelpilot
@Carolinaflyer
@kc4wsd
@Possum
@Greenhead
@mcmanigle
@CJones
@MtPJimB
@Tdaf22
@simtech
@Ben Diss
@Bacho
@Trogdor
@Rich Holt
@snglecoil
@Roger Wyatt
@Aviatordoc
@ShaneWhite
@John Collins
@R.L.Mauzy
@JEM68
@Sundancer
@ConstaP67
@GoFly
@Salty
@Mahneuvers

also @everyoneelse

Last edited:
I feel like I've proved myself enough to you and the SE community that I should get my own mention, as opposed to being categorized with "everyone else".

also i'm a maybe

I feel like I've proved myself enough to you and the SE community that I should get my own mention...
This was my first mention. It's a pretty tall bar apparently.

I feel like I've proved myself enough to you and the SE community that I should get my own mention, as opposed to being categorized with "everyone else".

also i'm a maybe

like the FAA, paperwork processing is a little slow on my end. you should see your direct callout before the next SE fly-in no one from the SE attends.

Aug 18? That sounds pretty good. Just an hour flight from northside of Atlanta. I'll pencil it in. Gives me plenty of time to dodge thunderstorms on the way back.

Aug 18? That sounds pretty good. Just an hour flight from northside of Atlanta. I'll pencil it in. Gives me plenty of time to dodge thunderstorms on the way back.
And it looks like this is a special SCBC event, so it shouldn't be quite as busy as the big Fly-in in September.

You lost me at breakfast. I don’t get up that early unless someone is paying me to burn Jet-A. :)

Seriously, I saw that @write-stuff was in and had already sized him up as being my next target to beg for a ride, but then realized I will be at a wedding that weekend.

I will be at the “real” Triple Tree Fly-in.

All I have to do between now and then is recover from whatever TF illness I have and do a condition inspection on the -10.

Its in the bag.

+ Cool airport
- Leave @ 6am to get there @ 9 ugh.

Sure, why not.

A tentative yes for me :D we're doing some upgrades to the Sundowner so if its not in the shop for the new engine monitor (cgr 30 combo) or new autopilot (totally pimp GFC-500) and the weather doesn't suck then I'll be there lol.

.... and the weather doesn't suck then I'll be there lol.
mid august in NC/SC, of course the wx is going to suck lol. here are some still shots from a vid I took going to the SCBC at triple tree 6 years ago.....

1722298593343.png

1722298604603.png

1722298614120.png

1722298625020.png

Back