Son's job search -- help requested

To most of you with sh**t comments or advice -- go f yourselves. "Daddy" is just trying to be part of a son's job search network. Plus, most of you arses don't even know what an entrepreneurship degree entails or why he needs a paid job to start with -- his career is in the start up phase. Except for Jonsey and a few others, you guys are a disgrace as pilots and as people. Up yours.

Well, so much for my suggestions. I'm only a mentor for several entrepreneur programs in the DC area - while I don't have good local contacts where you are, at least I know where to look.

Here's a hint: most of the folks mentoring startup groups are VERY generous with their time, but they won't hesitate to kick someone to the curb if they cop an attitude. There are too many folks that are eager and want the help.

Good luck helping your son network.

Well, so much for my suggestions. I'm only a mentor for several entrepreneur programs in the DC area - while I don't have good local contacts where you are, at least I know where to look.

Here's a hint: most of the folks mentoring startup groups are VERY generous with their time, but they won't hesitate to kick someone to the curb if they cop an attitude. There are too many folks that are eager and want the help.

With his attitude....

There is NOT enough luck in the Northern Hemisphere..:no:

Ahhh this forum is nothing.

Try an engineering/electronics forum. No offense to Jim because he knows his ****, but imagine an entire forum full of Jims. I'm not kidding.
Not sure we want to model this forum after that one. And who the heck is Jim?

You gave good advice Bill, a couple others, not so good, hence his reaction and I don't blame him.

To most of you with sh**t comments or advice -- go f yourselves. "Daddy" is just trying to be part of a son's job search network. Plus, most of you arses don't even know what an entrepreneurship degree entails or why he needs a paid job to start with -- his career is in the start up phase. Except for Jonsey and a few others, you guys are a disgrace as pilots and as people. Up yours.

Whap, whap,whap,whap,whap, whap,whap,whap,whap, whap, whap,whap, whap, whap,whap, whap,whap, whap, whap, whap,whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap...:rolleyes:

I'm an old guy. My kids are probably close to the OP's age. At some point, your kids have to make their own way in the world. The sooner you let that happen, the better off both you and your children will be.

Carry on.

Mark

Back