Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Actual Rampersad H.

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Al Gore

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Junior Russian military cryptological officer

Votes: 17 32.7%

• Total voters
Apparently our man is training out of DTO now, so he's mentioned in another thread.

I don't want to volunteer for this but if I end up working from the airport tomorrow I will offer to meet for a cup of coffee.

I am trying to schedule some brake work on the plane. If the A&P wants to do it tomorrow, I won't be around as I will have to fly it to him but if he wants to look at it after tomorrow I may be at the FBO.

I feel like someone local is messing with either me or Mike as we are both at DTO.

I am afraid Hulk is going to show up or in an "I AM RAMP" shirt holding some pink pillows.

I don't want to volunteer for this but if I end up working from the airport tomorrow I will offer to meet for a cup of coffee.

I am trying to schedule some brake work on the plane. If the A&P wants to do it tomorrow, I won't be around as I will have to fly it to him but if he wants to look at it after tomorrow I may be at the FBO.

I feel like someone local is messing with either me or Mike as we are both at DTO.

I am afraid Hulk is going to show up or in an "I AM RAMP" shirt holding some pink pillows.

Wanna meet for lunch?

Good idea, do it as a team. That way if the Hulk tries to smother one of you with a pink pillow for a lovemaking session the other can run for help.

Wanna meet for lunch?

I should be able to do that.
Will know for sure shortly. waiting on a phone call.

Edit: Crap! I am a terrible father.
I forgot this is some teacher something or other week and my son only goes to school half days.

I have to pick him up from school at Lunch time in Denton and then go pick up my daughter from her school 30 min later in Lewisville.

Next week schedules are back to normal and I can meet you for lunch.
I will tentatively plan on working from the FBO next Tuesday

Last edited:
Edit: Crap! I am a terrible father.
I forgot this is some teacher something or other week and my son only goes to school half days.

I hear ya. I hate it when I have to spend afternoons with my kids too. :D

Enjoy!

I am just glad I remembered.
First grade is a whole new world for me. :)

Life was a lot more come and go as we pleased prior to having a first grader.
I am starting to get the hang of it though.

I am just glad I remembered.
First grade is a whole new world for me. :)

Life was a lot more come and go as we pleased prior to having a first grader.
I am starting to get the hang of it though.

Enjoy it while you can. Eventually the activities will kick in and your life will no longer be your own.

Enjoy it while you can. Eventually the activities will kick in and your life will no longer be your own.

That's starting (tee ball, karate, etc) and neither of them give a flip about flying :(

I got a feeling in about 15 years I am going to be starting a thread here along the lines of "Getting back into flying after a long break"

Anyway, this has derailed too much.
There is a brown couch in our FBO

And with an Austrian accent ..

... I wanna pump you up ...

:popcorn: !

I have just one, and there are days where I put 80-90mi on the car going to activities......in one day. :yikes:

Back