Radio Jamming

Well, some of the comments are a bit off the wall, but this is a problem. The FCC has DF vans that should be able to home in on the perpetrator. I hope they take this seriously.

It happens. Some years back every time I clicked the lights on at a Washington airport some A hole clicked then off. I knew the area and airport well so landing wasn't a problem----but it sure could have been if WX was marginal

It happens. Some years back every time I clicked the lights on at a Washington airport some A hole clicked then off. I knew the area and airport well so landing wasn't a problem----but it sure could have been if WX was marginal

I've never heard of PCL that clicks off. Where was that?

Why do I have a feeling it's one of those folks who gripes about the plane noise (after buying a house next to an airport)?

At night with no one else around.... Seven clicks then do a soliloquy about what a lovely day it was with it keyed all the way to landing. If they're close enough to click it back to low from a handheld over your aircraft transmitter, they're on the airport property. Exit airplane and beat whoever you find sitting in the parking lot.

Back