POA Meet Ups

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
This is intended to be a sticky thread for posting pictures and stories of POA Meet ups. So who will start? Hmmmmm.

Today: I flew into Philly today (Sunday) to drive north to New Jersey for work tomorrow. Adam Zucker invited me to his home to go grab some lunch and watch some football. Showed up at his place and another POA'er surprised me by answering Adam's door.

L-R: TangoWhiskey, EdFred, AdamZ

dd9be9eec5d16e8e750dd1f0339461e5.jpg

Last edited:
If that don't look like trouble brewing, I don't know what would!

This is intended to be a sticky thread for posting pictures and stories of POA Meet ups. So who will start? Hmmmmm.

You should try POF for meet ups you get a better choice of gender

Why is EdFred drinking iced tea? I ask because the internet-EdFred I know would never drink a beer with a lemon in it. :)

Why is EdFred drinking iced tea? I ask because the internet-EdFred I know would never drink a beer with a lemon in it. :)

Peer pressure. I'd been pounding hard stuff the previous two nights. Shock Top Lemon Shandy.

....L-R: TangoWhiskey, EdFred, AdamZ

dd9be9eec5d16e8e750dd1f0339461e5.jpg

now those are faces built for radio!

would be nice to have a banner with the PoA logo on it that can be passed around to the different meet ups. you know, for pictures and whatnot.

Sure that's not the Long Island variety of Iced Tea? :hairraise:

Back