POA Logo has double strike-out ?

jdwatson

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
JDW
Is it just me or my browser, but does the new POA logo have two "lines" through the Pilots and the America ? Was this by design ?

Yes the art work was scanned after bing printed on an inkjet printer that needed to have a cleaning cycle done.

They king air was scanned separatly at 56 dpi then enlarged, thus giving it the neveaux-bitmap look.

Those are jet contrails no doubt...

jdwatson said:
Is it just me or my browser, but does the new POA logo have two "lines" through the Pilots and the America ? Was this by design ?

Flyboy said:
They king air was scanned separatly at 56 dpi then enlarged, thus giving it the neveaux-bitmap look.
It does look a bit more bitmapped now than during our initial airworthiness inspection. I think it has had unauthorized parts installed or else repairs were made by a non-certificated mechanic.

Looks like skid marks made by landing with the brakes applied... :)

Ken Ibold said:
It does look a bit more bitmapped now than during our initial airworthiness inspection. I think it has had unauthorized parts installed or else repairs were made by a non-certificated mechanic.

Slap some speed tape on that bird and get it flying again.... :)

Leave it like it is. It has character.

Brian Austin said:
Muttering softly... "uncultured peasants" ;)

The AOPA webboard anti drink spewing computer cover saves the day again. :D

its marks from the tsa, and the faa, and the general public, all rolling over GA.

Sorry Michael, we really do love the logo!

Back