Please Remove Your Shoes

It's not only THAT bad, it's worse. After the movie was released in July, 2010, inconvenience became outrageous abuse with the introduction of the full body scanners and so called "enhanced pat downs". We've since created a 54-minute TV version for our European distributor under the title "Please Remove Your Shoes: The Myth of America's Airport Security", which brings the topic up to date. Also, our thinking has evolved 'way past the idea that the TSA is amenable to bureaucratic reform. The hardcore LE and Special Ops guys profiled in the film refer to TSA as the Terrorist Support Agency because it diverts resources better spent on intelligence, law enforcement, and emergency response. Consider this: While TSA is irradiating your child or pawing your grandmother, cleaning/catering personnel have access to every nook and cranny on the aircraft, most cargo is unscreened, the full body scanners are child's play to defeat with PETN, plastic or sheet explosives, and the checkpoint itself is a target-rich environment for a bomber or shooter. TSA is nothing more than a ruinously expensive scam.

Rocco Giuliano
Writer/Co-Producer
Please Remove Your Shoes
I nominate this as the new name of TSA on PoA from now until forever (or we find a better one)

Any second.....?

TSA will forever be known as Terrorist Support Agency on PoA

A few days back I posted this:

As one whose organization was sucked up into the black hole of DHS after 9/11 let me offer a little insight into the rationalization of DHS leadership for the changes made: Because we have to do something. For years after the department was created there was still no clear objectified goal for any aspect of their tasked mission other than to stuff a lot of bodies into uniform and get them out in public view. If I was a terrorist trying to strike the US I would send a dirty bomb in a container from some port in Italy. Only 1/10 of 1% of all containers entering the US are examined. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, pay homage to the great and powerful OZ!!!

Today I got this as a PM. I have removed the posters name to protect the privacy he apparently desired.

I hope this is your opinion expressed under Amendment 1 of the US Constitution and not divulging security weaknesses based upon knowledge and work product.

Signed- John Q. Citizen

For clarification, and mainly because I was personally insulted by the insinuation, let me state publicly that the scenario I postulated above is based on well known weaknesses which have been explored in open hearings before Congress. It is widely known across the government and private security community. I once took an oath to defend this country and its Constitution. I took it seriously then and still do today. I would never divulge any sensitive information I may know, and want to assure any who took this post as a revelation of secure information to know that it was not.

A few days back I posted this:

Today I got this as a PM. I have removed the posters name to protect the privacy he apparently desired.

I hope this is your opinion expressed under Amendment 1 of the US Constitution and not divulging security weaknesses based upon knowledge and work product.

Signed- John Q. Citizen

For clarification, and mainly because I was personally insulted by the insinuation, let me state publicly that the scenario I postulated above is based on well known weaknesses which have been explored in open hearings before Congress. It is widely known across the government and private security community. I once took an oath to defend this country and its Constitution. I took it seriously then and still do today. I would never divulge any sensitive information I may know, and want to assure any who took this post as a revelation of secure information to know that it was not.
Anyone who has been to an airport would see this. We all hope an extensive background check is done for people who hve unfettered access to the ramp.
We all know differently.
A USCG Master Chief ranted how, in his dress uniform, cluster of medals, valid DHS ID, he was subjected to scanner and patdown. His bag was hand searched. Same thing happens to our soldiers going to and from a war zone. What TSA does, how they do it, what their rules are, does not make sense. Something should change. THIS needs to change.
We've lost the presumption of innocent until proven.

Sooo, I just finished watching this documentary on Netflix. Can it REALLY be this bad?!?! :hairraise::hairraise:

ah..upon first read I was under the impression the documentary was about Netflix.

Now now if we change the name for offense de juor then all we'd have time for is changing the name

Back