Photographer or Illustrator? WTB image

Archammer

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
FlyingSchmidt
I am working on a project and in need of a photograph or professional illustration of the following:

• Single or twin propeller airplane (preferably round engine)
  • Taildragger only
  • Shot is from direct front, right after takeoff
  • Gear must be in transition asymmetrically (One main must be at or near the 45 degree swing and the other should be near completion)
  • Minimal background (photo) or no background (illustration)

Photograph: may be minimally stylize but must be no less than 300dpi and no smaller than 3000px constrained.
Illustration: must contain minimal line work, be one color and in vector format for use in ancillary small scale versions.

Photograph does not need to be an original image and I don't care if it's been used before. We are going to turn your photo into a line drawing one color illustration, so it just must be owned by you for commercial purposes. You will have to fill out our Copyright License contract.

Full credit will be given and a royalty paid per usage. Please PM me or contact me on our website: http://www.thesquawkshoppe.com/pages/contact-us

Last edited:
I wonder if Rich can do this in between fixing his Saturn and coming up with the yummy recipes....

Great info! I'll check those links out Capn.

Hopefully "Timmy" will read this, cause I don't know who that is. Are you talking about Whaling?

Mike, I think you're talking about Snelling, but let me know. If you mean him, I'll ask him on Facebook.

Great info! I'll check those links out Capn.

Hopefully "Timmy" will read this, cause I don't know who that is. Are you talking about Whaling?

Mike, I think you're talking about Snelling, but let me know. If you mean him, I'll ask him on Facebook.

I was talking about "RMJ" who lives in upper NY state.

You can come stand in front of my Pitts Model 12 and snap pictures while I am taking off if you want :)

You can come stand in front of my Pitts Model 12 and snap pictures while I am taking off if you want :)

Mmm, I would actually really enjoy that. I just can't use it for this project cause you got that dang'd 'ol welded gear. :) BTW, that F3F styled paint scheme is kickass!!

Yup.
Don't tell me your memory is so short that you can't remember Timmy from our trip to the Temple air show. :) You getting old, man!! :D

Ya, but I seem to know a lot of pilots named Tim and Paul lately, so just making sure. :)

Last edited:
Mmm, I would actually really enjoy that. I just can't use it for this project cause you got that dang'd 'ol welded gear. :) BTW, that F3F styled paint scheme is kickass!!

Thanks... If you are ever in Brenham I will take you for a ride.

Back