Partner Wanted Mooney M20F (KPAE)

druidjaidan

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
druidjaidan
After a bunch of searching and gnashing of teeth my wife and I have dialed in our needs. The exact plane is still TBD though a couple options on the market are being looked at. We can afford to do it ourselves, but it would be much more economical if we had a partner or two. So we're looking for an interested party for a partnership in a mid body Mooney.

PM for me information.

Of course the first question is where are you located?

"Arrghhh... You're on guard!!!!! Arrgh...."

;)

Were I in the vicinity... A couple really spanky birds for sale up your neck of the woods.

Were I in the vicinity... A couple really spanky birds for sale up your neck of the woods.

Which ones are you thinking of? There is an abundance of 172's in the area (particularly with timed out engines), but really lacking much else. Especially in the "reasonably affordable, IFR /G equipped, moderate time engine ~1000lbs useful load" type :) All the Cherokee 180's in good condition and reasonable avionics seem to be on the east coast. So we moved to Mooney's, and well my wife decided that 140-150kts at 8-10gph was WAY better than a Cherokee 180 if she actually wanted to go someplace.

The neatest plane I'm aware of in the area is a ridiculously decked out M20K: http://n252mk.weebly.com/ Unfortunately a 50% share in that plane is roughly 2x my budget and I don't want to even think about the operating costs. Not to mention that with about 100 hours my insurance agent would laugh me out of his office.

At least with the G/F model Mooney's it was just "that's considered a good complex transition airplane".

Last edited:
Back