Pair of Sigtronics S-20 GA headsets for sale

alfadog

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
alfadog
Just a basic pair of headsets, i.e. two headsets. I'm confused, would I say two pairs of headsets? Good for the back seat or for flight training until you decide what you really want. I have them on eBay, links below. $140 takes them both and I'll cover the shipping. I'm having a senior moment and I don't quite recall but I'm almost certain I put new ear pads on both of them along with new mic muffs. They've been sitting in my big backup flight bag in my house.

You can read the eBay descriptions but the only issue is that the foam inside the ear pieces has deteriorated. You can use them as is or put some new acoustic foam in there.

$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=131766231607&alt=web

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=131766250679&alt=web

Tested them both tonight while doing my night currency. They work perfectly. The panel lights in the club aircraft, not so much.

Would these adjust to work for kids, say a couple of 10 year olds?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll have to get back to you on that, I'm not going to be back in the house till late tonight. Maybe someone who has these headsets or knows the answer can chime in.

Well, I went out looking for a kid to try them out on but there aren't a lot of kids in my neighborhood. My neighbor across the street has one but he's not home. Two doors down is a friend of mine that has some kids but she doesn't live there, she just spends time there with her parents. She's not there.

I thought about putting them on my dog who had a bath yesterday but I realize that is not a great selling point.

So I decided to just measure them. They do seem to go pretty small and start picking up a fair amount of spring force when you have about 4 inches between the compressed ear pads. Distance from the center of the ear pad to the bottom of the headband is about five and a half inches. You can bend them to create more spring if you need it and there is a pretty simple little modification you can make to bring the ear pads up another 3/8 of an inch or so.

Thanks for the effort . I'm going to take a chance on these. I'll send you a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alfadog please check your PM. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back