Oshkosh Bound Window Poster & Forum

weirdjim

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
weirdjim
The 2012 Oshkosh Bound artwork, frequency charts, and handy single-page Ripon-Fisk approach procedures are now posted.

www.rstengineering.com and click the link at the bottom of the page. Enjoy with our compliments.

The homebuilt avionics forum is Tuesday at 10 am.

See you at The Show

:goofy:

Jim

Last edited:
The 2012 Oshkosh Bound artwork, frequency charts, and handy single-page Ripon-Fisk approach procedures are now posted.

www.rstengineering.com and click the link at the bottom of the page. Enjoy with our compliments.

The homebuilt avionics forum is Tuesday at 10 am.

See you at The Show

:goofy:

Jim

Link says 2011, Jim. ;)

Whatever...Hey Jim, is there going to be a Wrong Bros. party?

Last edited:
We were driving down 41 one night and my wife goes...Oh, look at the harvest moon. I looked over and started laughing...that's not the moon, that's the balloon over the beer tent.

It's a standing joke now.

We were driving down 41 one night and my wife goes...Oh, look at the harvest moon. I looked over and started laughing...that's not the moon, that's the balloon over the beer tent.

Was that before, or after she was dancing on the wing of my airplane? :lol:

Oh, I can GUARANTEE that she's not the only one to do that!:nono:

Link says 2011, Jim. ;)

If you were down to the final departure day of a 2000 mile flight and could fix the DATA or the LINK, which one would you choose? Replace in your mind the words OSHKOSH 2011 on the home page with OSHKOSH DATA.

Does that make you feel better? :D

Jim

Thank you; but ...

Are you aware that the link on your homepage says, "Oshkosh 2011" ?

Thank you, but ...

A. Are you aware that was pointed out six days ago? Had you opened the link you would have found the 2012 data?;

2. If we are going to pick inconsequential nits, subordinate clauses ("Thank you") are separated with commas, not semicolons.

Jim

First installment of my Oshkosh Forum is posted www.rstengineering.com and the Oshkosh link on the home page (yes, I know it says 2011 but it is 2012).

First installment is the cell phone hangar switch.

Coming in a few days: Solar Cell Charger, Computer Lights, Portable Antenna, and Handy Timer.

Thanks,

Back