OSH Arrival and ForeFlight

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
Anyone remember if you can load the Airventure Arrivals into FF like you could a STAR?

I know you all will have studied the NOTAM and have become well acquainted with the details of the arrival.

I was just thinking that having the route loaded up on your iPad might be positive layer of situational awareness.

Probably could but honestly you really don't want your eyes anywhere but outside during the arrival. Would highly suggest you remember it.

Just navigate to RIPON then follow the tracks. Yes, keep eyes peeled before Ripon & all the way in.

After you hit RIPON ,it's like driving an a highway keep your eyes open and follow the traffic.

So...you flying in this year?

So...you flying in this year?

Me? Unfortunately, unable. Lots to do playing with the cars and trucks that needs my attention and wouldn't get done if I left to play.

Anyone remember if you can load the Airventure Arrivals into FF like you could a STAR?

I know you all will have studied the NOTAM and have become well acquainted with the details of the arrival.

I was just thinking that having the route loaded up on your iPad might be positive layer of situational awareness.

It won't load in the same way (i.e., you wouldn't find it in the Procedures button) but you can plan the route using RIPON and FISKE before KOSH.

But like others have said, keep the eyes outside. The GPS should really only be used for distance from Fisk if it's your first time and you don't know where that is. Of course, you could accomplish the same thing with a timer clicked when you pass over Ripon set to alarm after 6 minutes and 40 seconds. ;)

Back